[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:05:48 -0600

Thanks for saying so clearly what I was trying to say.  I don't know
that John will agree about not wanting help on some of the things you
listed - that may come in time - but for now, you have summed up the
situation very nicely.