[WBEL-devel] BitTorrents are live for Respin1

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:01:58 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, at long last they are here for your downloading pleasure.  Figuring on
letting the list have a week to pick them apart before turning the general
public loose on them.  The AMD issues sorted themselves out so it gets to
join in on day 0.

http://whiteboxlinux.org/liberation-respin1-binary-i386.torrent
http://whiteboxlinux.org/liberation-respin1-binary-x86_64.torrent
http://whiteboxlinux.org/liberation-respin1-source.torrent

The docs, clustering and eclipse are next in the pipeline, right after
today's errata spew from RH.  Is it just me or has cvs become the whipping
boy that sendmail used to be when it comes to the security issue of the
month?

Things that need extra attention are:

tora - I got a tora-oracle package, but since i know zero about oracle I
have no clue if it actually works.  It would be really great if someone
who does know about Oracle had a look.  (i386 only)

x86_64 - I only have one example of the platform so I would be lying if I
said it was well tested.  I have to boot "linux text nofb" but that is
because I didn't enough homework before ordering and bought a Radeon
9600Pro.  X has taken some coaxing to get working every time I install
anything.  Yes, on my next parts order I'm planning to upgrade to a Radeon
9200.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!