[WBEL-devel] Respin 1

Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:04:10 -0500

--=-9Rd52LcF7yNHTqMlahhI

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 19:44, John Morris wrote:

> The bittorrents have been updated, but because the outbound needs to be
> reserved for the mirrors until ncsu gets caught up the bitrate of the
> initial seeds are throttled way down for now. An extra seed will be
> brought up on my home DSL circuit to help with the i386 binary torrent
> until another seed or two appears, then I'll help with one of the other
> two as needed.  With luck by the time of the official announcement a few
> extra seeds will be available to help absorb the initial surge of traffic.

OK ... I might be really dense ... but where is a link to the
bittorrents for the respin.  I've been all over the Whiteboxlinux.org
site and I can't find it.

I am willing to become a seed....

-Johnny Hughes

--=-9Rd52LcF7yNHTqMlahhI

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 19:44, John Morris wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373"><I>The bittorrents have been updated, but because the outbound needs to be
reserved for the mirrors until ncsu gets caught up the bitrate of the
initial seeds are throttled way down for now. An extra seed will be
brought up on my home DSL circuit to help with the i386 binary torrent
until another seed or two appears, then I'll help with one of the other
two as needed.  With luck by the time of the official announcement a few
extra seeds will be available to help absorb the initial surge of traffic.</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
OK ... I might be really dense ... but where is a link to the bittorrents for the respin.&nbsp; I've been all over the Whiteboxlinux.org site and I can't find it.<BR>
<BR>
I am willing to become a seed....<BR>
<BR>
-Johnny Hughes