[WBEL-devel] whitebox - security updates and mirror question

Paulo Matos pjsm@fct.unl.pt
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:58:46 +0000 (WET)

	I already sent this message twice... hope I can get answer...

	Regards,

	Paulo Matos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:13:06 +0000 (WET)
From: Paulo Matos <pjsm@fct.unl.pt>
To: jmorris@beau.org
Subject: whitebox

	Hi!

	I'm considering to use WhiteBox on our production systems... but
there's a major concern on that which is the availability of updates
(specially security ones).

	I have to convince my boss that those updates are guarenteed by
whitebox as soon as they appear on redhat...

	If we start using whitebox, it won't be very hard to setup a
mirror here.

	Regards,

--
	Paulo Matos