[WBEL-devel] whitebox - security updates and mirror question

Jeff Maze maillists@crescentdigital.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:39:11 -0500

But I see that OpenSSL 0.9.7d is out because of a security advisory with prior
0.9.7x versions.  How soon do you think Red Hat will release SRPM's for
0.9.7d?  Just was curious.