[WBEL-devel] Missing libpng and libpng10 updates

Milan Ker¹lįger milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Wed, 26 May 2004 11:11:31 +0200

Hi,

I just checked security updates and found that even there is samba
update and later, there is no update for:

libpng-1.2.2-21, libpng10-1.0.13-12

There was a post about this on Saturday or so.

In any case, I have these updates in my repository and you are able to
use them along with today updates for lha-1.14i-10.2,
tcpdump-3.7.2-7.E3.2, utempter-0.5.5-1.3EL.0 (today updates should wait
to be mirrored to the second server for a while):

ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/local/milan.kerslager/RHEL-3/testing.updates/
ftp://ftp.linux.cz/pub/linux/people/milan_kerslager/RHEL-3/testing.updates/

I want to tell that I'm a little bit tired about neverending troubles
and againg want to tell that there could be benefit from colaboration
because there are many mistakes one person is able to do.

To be more precize - I don't want to be the man number 2. Especially
because there is alway many bad words when I'm writing about a problem
here. So I preffer Morris could find one or more accurate people to have
self reflection and be able to catch a problem before the public will
see the problem too.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz