[WBEL-devel] Missing libpng and libpng10 updates

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 09:34:17 -0500

Milan Keršláger wrote:
> I want to tell that I'm a little bit tired about neverending troubles
> and againg want to tell that there could be benefit from colaboration
> because there are many mistakes one person is able to do.
>
> To be more precize - I don't want to be the man number 2. Especially
> because there is alway many bad words when I'm writing about a problem
> here. So I preffer Morris could find one or more accurate people to have
> self reflection and be able to catch a problem before the public will
> see the problem too.

OK, Milan - we'll hire an assistant for the white box project as soon as
we receive your check for his/her annual salary.  Thanks for the offer.

This is me:
Vicki Reeves          vickir@beau.org        http://www.beau.org/~vickir

This is where I work:
Beauregard Parish Library                            http://www.beau.org
205 South Washington Ave, DeRidder, LA 70634           (337)463-6217 x19
  The Library does not necessarily agree with everything I write :-D

Geek code 3.1:GIT d? s-:++ a? C++ L++$ W++ w-- Y+ b+ G e r+++

                              <><