Local Mirror, Again (was RE: [WBEL-devel] Missing libpng and libpng10 updates)

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:35:04 -0400 (EDT)

[snip]

http://beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users/2004-April/001038.html

> 2. I would be willing to assist in recompiling update srpms for the
> project.
> While I can't promise '0-day updates', I can at least contribute to the
> workload of maintaining the updates. Feel free to contact me off list for
> this.

The point of John being the only one doing updates is quality control and
GPG key trust.  If you are able to rebuild the update srpms, feel free to
do that and create your own repo for your local machines, that way you
don't have to worry about have fast updates come out.

--
William Hooper