[WBEL-devel] Missing libpng and libpng10 updates

Sean McAdam sean@fredcom.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:33:55 -0400

--------------050801040800090705010402

> Can someone from WBEL post to the list the preferred method for setting
up a mirror of WBEL?

That would be helpful.  I run about 40 servers in production using WBEL
too.  I run my own mirror and it is open to http traffic.
(See previous list-email about two-tiered mirroring scheme)

 > I would be willing to assist in recompiling update srpms for the project.

I am willing to do work, help, code, test, cheerlead, etc, on this
project too.  I use WBEL extensively and I would like to give something
back (money, time, bandwidth, whatever).  But there is no mechanism to
do this.

This is a great, Great, GREAT project!!!  But the lack of a mechanism to
contribute is frustrating.  I don't want to complain because the project
is freely available, and all the hard work put into it has been great.
I just want to help...

just my 0.02 worth...

~Sean

-----
"Don't count your weasels before they pop." -- The Tick

Wayne Earl wrote:

> [...]

begin:vcard
fn:Sean McAdam
n:McAdam;Sean
adr:PMB 293;;905 W. 7th St;Frederick;MD;21701;USA
email;internet:sean@fredcom.com
tel;work:301.619.3744
tel;fax:301.898.8452
tel;pager:beepsean@fredcom.com