[WBEL-devel] conflict between gtk2 and librsvg2...

David Lerner dsl at zai.com
Tue Apr 19 22:38:57 CDT 2005

Rich,

I encountered exactly this problem. I resolved it by doing: rpm -q
librsvg2 and discovering that I had two versions installed. I then did:
rpm -e librsvg2<older version>
This produced an error message but the older version of librsvg2 was
removed. Yum update was then able to complete without errors.

This is the same fix recommended by William Hooper. I hope that the
additional detail will be helpful.

Dave