[WBEL-devel] WhiteBox 3.0-Respin2 Test release

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Wed Mar 2 13:57:26 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 20:32, John Morris wrote:
> Ok, here it tis.  I'm calling this one a release candidate because I
> found one obvious bug as soon as they came out of the burner and
> installed.  The RH Hat icon is back on both GNOME and KDE.

Ok, made the mistake of posting while the x86_64 build was still
installing from CD3.  There are two buglets that appeared on that one as
well, besides the artwork.  It appears x86_64 has grown too big and
anaconda shuffled the last couple of packages between CD2 & CD3,
requiring several swaps of media right at the end.  So the WB modified
SRPMS on binary CD1 will not be on the final release for x86_64 and that
should fix that.  And whitebox-release didn't get updated for x86_64.
Also easy enough to fix.

Hope those are the only issues, but the really odd ones don't always
appear without external testing so beat it up!

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!