[Whitebox-ia64] IA64-RC1 md5sum do not match

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:13:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 richard.bemrose-webinfo-1@ntlworld.com wrote:

> I am interested in the IPF version of White Box Enterprise Linux. I have
> downloaded the three ISOs but have noticed that the md5sums do not match
> IA64-RC1.

Can't say what the IPF version is, and since the IA64 port is a contrib I
can't answer much definitively, but I can confirm that the md5sums of the
.iso files here match the supplied md5sum file and the implanted md5sums
pass.  So if you have different images check the implanted sums.  If they
pass we have a new version in the wild.  We can assume that once it is
stable an announcement will be made on this list?

Then I suppose I should put it in the contrib dir here and let the mirrors
catch it.

--
John M.  http://www.beau.org/~jmorris This post is 100% M$ Free!