[Whitebox-ia64] Adaptec 2015S RAID daughter card (Tyan S2882UG3NR motherboard)

Robert Heller heller@cs.umass.edu
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:15:40 -0400

We have a Dual Optiron system and I am trying to install WBL 3.0 x86_64
on it.  We have the Adaptec RAID daughter card (2015S) and the WBL 3.0
installer does not seem to see the controller (and thus sees no disks).
I am thinking we need a special driver for this controller.  Does such
a driver exist for WBL 3.0 x86_64 (Adaptec has a driver, but for an
older kernel (a RH 7.3 vintage kernel).  The aacraid driver on the
installer CD does not seem to work, unless I need to pass it some
parameters.

                                     \/
Robert Heller                        ||InterNet:   heller@cs.umass.edu
http://vis-www.cs.umass.edu/~heller  ||            heller@deepsoft.com