[WBEL-users] NFS -Install

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:10:43 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Doug wrote:

> I tried to do an NFS install and it failed.
>
> error message: /usr/bin/anaconda line 344
> cannot input name  handleException

Where along the way did it fail?  Right after you enter the NFS server
info or somewhere after that point?  Did it load the second stage
installer?

Network installs should work. I do one every build as the first test,
before bothering to sit through making ISO images, pushing them to the
machine with a burner and waiting through a burn with a 4x writer.

> background: I tried this also on RC1 but hadnt done md5sum check so
> thought that may have been the problem, although CD install was fine.

What is the hardware situation?  Basic machine, NIC, etc?

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!