[WBEL-users] Patches question

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:39:00 -0600

On 17 Dec 2003 23:56:49 -0500, Jason Dixon wrote
> Hi Donovan:
>
> On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 23:47, donavan nelson wrote:
> > You patch your box after installation by using up2date.  For the emergency
>
> I had no idea you'd be providing an up2date server as well.  Is there
> more in-depth documentation available for WhiteBox?

Basically what you see on www.whiteboxlinux.org is it.  I haven't read the
whiteboxlinux release notes yet.  They might contain some additional information.

> > gawd, I hate to say this, but search the mail archives to find what you should
> > change.  Using whiteboxlinux.org as the primary up2date server isn't going to
> > get you the updates too fast.
>
> Is there a search engine for the whitebox-user archives?

You'd need to search the -devel mailing list.  Hopefully, I'll have some more
information up whiteboxlinux.net in the coming days.

--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net