[WBEL-users] Patches question

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:49:08 -0600

> No documentation that I know of...

There isn't.  If you read John's length response to my open letter, you would
understand why.

> > Is there a search engine for the whitebox-user archives?
>
> No search engine except ... download the archives as text and use
> something like gedit.
>
> These are 2 issues that I would like to see us use whiteboxlinux.net
> to address.

I think the only way you will see the archives on wbl.net is if I get an
efficient system working that will act as an email<=-=>forum gateway.  If this
doesn't work (100%), we stand the opportunity to lose valuable data.  I'm
already risking that running the bugtracker.

BTW, I have added a FAQ section to wbl.net (working on it now :D ).  Certain
people on the -devel list should volunteer to be assistant editors....

--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net