[WBEL-users] WBEL 1.0 release ISO images

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:10:28 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 Fred_Smith@computrition.com wrote:

> I download the images yesterday (bittorrent) and find that they have
> neither the same NAME nor the same MD5SUM as is shown on the download page.
>
> Did I get the wrong ones? Is the page wrong?

Yup, you have the Brown Paper Bag Release.  It does run, you just get the
Pentium version of glibc.

> I'm trying again, as we speak, and the new ones have the same names as the
> first set I got.

Got Jamey waiting to refresh the BT files until the mirror catches.  If we
have BT pumping hard rsync croaks and longterm a LOT more images get
passed out via ftp than BT.

> I tried the other (non BT) download links, and none of them was working
> (overloaded?)

Still waiting for them to sync.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!