[WBEL-users] WBEL 1.0 release ISO images

Ewan Mac Mahon ecm103@york.ac.uk
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:49:08 +0000

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:10:28PM -0600, John Morris wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 Fred_Smith@computrition.com wrote:
> > I'm trying again, as we speak, and the new ones have the same names as the
> > first set I got.
>
> Got Jamey waiting to refresh the BT files until the mirror catches.  If we
> have BT pumping hard rsync croaks and longterm a LOT more images get
> passed out via ftp than BT.

As I understand BT you could ftp the images to someone with enough
bandwidth and just host the tracker and the .torrent files on your site;
you don't actually have to seed it yourself at all.

Ewan