[WBEL-users] Question about RHEL Licensing

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:30:31 -0600

Did you read this license?

http://www.redhat.com/licenses/rhel_us_3.html

What you are saying is clearly a violation of RHEL Licensing.  Which is
basically why WBEL exists in the first place.

.dn

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:17:56 -0500 (EST), joliver wrote