[WBEL-users] errata question

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:37:06 -0600

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:19:56 -0600, Vicki Reeves wrote
> On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 15:12, donavan nelson wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:46:12 -0500, jcosta wrote
> > > PS:  In the absence of a search tool for the archives, you can use Google
> > > to search the archive with this syntax:   <keyword>
> > > site:<beau.org/pipermail/whitebox-users/>
> >
> > I thought John said there were search tools for the archive.  Hummm.
>
> I think what John said was that you can download the archive and use
> grep to search them.

we are both mistaken:

JM quote:
"Email is just there (all too much of it but
that is another rant)  and with a good archive it can be searched and
allows new users to get up to speed. "

find me a good email archive now, some users will need to be pointed to it.

.dn
--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net