[WBEL-users] Re: whitebox vs RHEL3

E emh@m-net.arbornet.org
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:44:56 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the info.  I will start the download and also try RC2 also when that comes out.  It looks like Whitebox will do very nicely until I can afford the Redhat conferences and training.

Tips to any dialup users out there:  use wget.  I've only had one bad iso download when using wget.  Other tools have resulted in dozen's of bad isos.  I have to resume occasionally due to session caps by my ISP.  (I'm looking for an uncapped provider ;-).  Another good option is linuxcd.org, they will download url of ur choice for $6.99 a CD, plus $2 shipping.  Expensive but at least ur guaranteed good isos.

Speaking of holidays I think I'll treat myself to 256/256 dsl for Xmas.

Michael