[WBEL-users] Whitebox European Mirror

Guillermo R billy@gui.uva.es
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:06:47 +0100 (CET)

     Hello,

 I'm a member of a non-profit Spanish University Association in Spain
(University of Valladolid). We offer a lot of services, one of the service
we do offer to the WWW Community is our FTP in which we have a lot of
iso's of different linux distributions and software (freeware and GNU/GPL
software, OS updates and some game-demos...). So we would like to be your
official mirror in Spain as we believe that this project would be very
important for Internet users who want a nice non-WinOS, based on Red Hat
and Enterprise Oriented; we are under a very nice network (check this
webpage: http://www.rediris.es/index.en.html), and the server is going to
be updated soon with new SCSI discs and maybe, we also update the
processor as well as the motherboard. We also want to know if we could
have a country alias: www.es.whiteboxlinux.org, a site handle specific
handle: ftp.oursite(gui).whiteboxlinux.org,...
 As you can see, we want to become the first European mirror of this
distro.

 Thanks for your time.

     Guillermo R

 <          Guillermo Rodriguez Cano ||| billy@gui.uva.es           >
 <           Everything that has a beginning, has an end            >
 <                 (The Matrix Revolutions 2003)                    >
 < Grupo Universitario de Informatica ||| Universidad de Valladolid >
 <              Miembro Num. 248 ||| Tesorero del GUI               >