[WBEL-users] WBEL on Dell Inspiron 4000

Gary Mansell Gary.Mansell@ricardo.com
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:32:50 +0100

I have been running WBEL3.0 on my Dell Lattitude D600 laptop now for
several months and it installed with no problems and runs fine - the
only thing to get hold of is the winmodem software. The only thing that
I have not bothered configuring is the wireless networking - it did not
automatically detect it but I don't use it so it is of no concern to me.