[WBEL-users] WhiteBox in a cluster? How?

Eric B. ebenze@hotmail.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:27:23 -0400

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten WhiteBox to work in a cluster
environment.  I am looking to see what the best solution to use would be.

I've done some research, but am not sure what solution to head towards.
There's LVS, UltraMonkey (which uses LVS, I believe so I'm not quite sure
what the difference is there), and there is something that RedHat calls its
clustering Pkg, but can't seem to find any references to that in the
WhiteBox distrib.

Any ideas what would be the most compatible with the WhiteBox distrib?  Has
anyone done something similar?

 Thanks for any advice!

Eric