[WBEL-users] merging updated rpms into a installation tree

Keith Morse kgmorse@mpcu.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Been perusing the web for references and how-to's that will allow me to
accomplish the above for my local server which I plan to use for
kick-start service.  So far my investigation hasn't really been
successful.

I do have a server with the install tree on it,  I have the updates
rsync'd from one of the mirrors.  Just went thru the
http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/howto.html on how to build iso's so I have
and idea on the anaconda side for updating the "configs" for an updated
tree.  But the merging the updated rpms into the Redhat/RPMS directory is
where I'm still doing some head scratching.

Would any of the list members care to share links for references that
they are using?