[WBEL-users] Installation

Tim Fountain tjjfountain@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:38:21 +0000

I am new to White Box, and am migrating from W2K & XP.  I have successfully
installed the desktop white box but when I go to use the system I am
prompted by a user name and password.  I am not logging onto a network or
workgroup.  This is a stand alone machine, but is connected to the internet.
  The OS thinks the internet is my domain and wants me to log onto it.
Aside from disconnecting the system from the internet, what other ways are
there to avoid having to log into the Linux OS?  BTW this is a dual boot
system so I hope the Windows sys is not messing everything up on my machine
for linux.  Any help would be great.

Tim

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp