[WBEL-users] WB crash and Dell OMSA

Karl-König Königsson karl-konig.q.konigsson@posten.se
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:34:38 +0200

I have used the standard megaraid drivers; seems to work OK with my setup.

I have three 36 GB SCSI drives configured as a RAID 5 device using the
built in RAID controller which I have the subsequently partitioned as
part of the WBEL installation. I also have an extra SCSI card to connect
the external tape device to the computer; the recommendation from the
Dell technician whom I spoke to prior to purchase recommended this
sollution in favour of connecting the tape drive to the built in SCSI card.

Cheers!

    Karl-Koenig Koenigsson