[WBEL-users] WB crash and Dell OMSA

Romeo Ninov rninov@mailbg.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:43:02 +0300

few ideas:
1. check drivers for extra SCSI controller (for LTO tape)
2. try to install manufacturer driver for extra SCSI controller
3. unplug extra SCSI and attach tape unit to buildin controller and test
again
4. if is possible change extra SCSI with other controller (same model)
or with other model or with other manufacturer