[WBEL-users] More yum mirrors?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:24:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Rob Freeman wrote:

> The whiteboxlinux.org shows a kernel update, but it is sooo slow getting it
> and sometimes it just sits there.  The other two do not show the kernel
> update on them.  Is there another mirror I can try to get the kernel update?

The other sites that mirror do so by rsyncing against ncsu.edu's mirror so
until they catch it the others won't be able to.  Guess too many people
haven't edited their sources file and are hammering us.

As I write an rsync job is running, so the files should propagate soon.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!