[WBEL-users] More yum mirrors?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:37:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, William Hooper wrote:

> FWIW the version of up2date coming with the FC2 test releases has a new
> mirror-picking system.  It downloads a list of mirrors from the central
> mirror, then hits one of those mirrors for the headers and packages.

So I have noticed.  I installed FC2T2 for x86_64 over the weekend and
noticed those interesting new lines in the sources file.  With any luck
that is going to be the way out.  Release an up2date that has those
features along with the U2 packageset and make darned sure it is working
for the respin.  Then it will only be a matter of getting the existing
systems to copy the .rpmnew version into place.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!