[WBEL-users] up2date --showall errors

peter_stubbs@non.agilent.com peter_stubbs@non.agilent.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:21:51 +0100

Hi,

I'm using a local mirror of whitebox for quite a number of internal systems. I've noticed that 'up2date --showall' doesn't work.

[root@linux7 /]# up2date --showall
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 1190, in ?
    sys.exit(main() or 0)
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 601, in main
    printList(rhnPackageInfo.getAllAvailableAllArchPackageList(), cfg['showChannels'])
  File "rhnPackageInfo.py", line 263, in getAllAvailableAllArchPackageList
  File "rhnPackageInfo.py", line 202, in allAvailablePackageList
  File "rpcServer.py", line 112, in doCall
  File "repoDirector.py", line 23, in listAllPackages
  File "rpmSource.py", line 238, in listAllPackages
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/repoBackends/yumRepo.py", line 281, in listAllPackages
    return self.listPackages(channel, version, msgCallback, progressCallback)
TypeError: listPackages() takes at most 4 arguments (5 given)

However 'up2date --show-available' works just fine as does 'up2date --update'

Is it just me?

Cheers,
Peter

--

"Mairzy Doats And Dozy Doats and liddle lamzy divey A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?" -- Milton Drake, Al Hoffman, and Jerry Livingston