[WBEL-users] Eadem Enterprise is awesome!

Hedemark, Magnus mhedemark@trueposition.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:20:58 -0400

Van Loggins [mailto:vloggins@turbocorp.com] said:

> However, having said that I think I speak for all of the
> other List members when I ask you and everyone else to stop posting non
> whitebox linux related topics to this mailing list.

Actually, no, you don't speak for all of the other list members.

I had never heard of Eadem before this thread.  White Box for better or for
worse has become a beacon for people who are looking for RHEL alternatives.
Many people who come here don't necessarily see WBEL as a final destination,
but as a stepping stone on their respective paths.  This mailing list brings
value to *all* RH-derived enterprise linux users and sysadmins in a way that
none of the other cloners have been able to replicate.