[WBEL-users] Eadem Enterprise is awesome!

John Morris jmorris@beau.lib.la.us
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:08:43 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Rene Herrero wrote:

> Reading through the mailing list I came across the "little discussion"
> about Eadem Enterprise and decided to give it a try (had an extra 20GB
> of free space on my hard drive).  I was IMPRESSED!  The people at Eadem
> removed all the worthless stuff in the Red Hat distribution.  The most
> noticeable change is the removal of KDE and GNOME which are very slow,
> buggy and terribly ugly.  It is the first Linux distribution I've seen
> that uses BlackBox and I have to say: it is damn good.  Sure it doesn't
> have all the options that KDE and Gnome have, but it is fast, stable and
> looks awesome.

Ok guys, can we stop the trolling now?  I think I have been more than
tolerant of cross distro discussion, but this has crossed over into
outright marketing material and it isn't even that well done.

Besides, trying to troll users from a distro in the bottom half of
Distrowatch's list probably isn't the most effective use of your time.
So why not go bug Gentoo or something.  Or I know!  A well placed "BSD is
dying" troll on the FreeBSD lists would surely generate the attention you
desire!  :)

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!