[WBEL-users] SAMBA

Ganeshram Iyer gri0941@exchange.uta.edu
Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:16:51 -0500

Thanks for the tip. Just one question though. Let me see if I get you
correct. Upon installation of VS.NET, a new group is created in Win PC
that a User on the Win machine needs to be added to, to enable him to
use VS.NET properly. By using your instructions, I would basically be
adding the user logging in to that group (in the local machine?) so that
he can use VS.NET properly? Am I understanding you right? And what do
you mean by "global group"? Thanks again for your advice.

Ganesh