[WBEL-users] Logout Icon

Mace.Scott@tatravelcenters.com Mace.Scott@tatravelcenters.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:22:31 -0400

Ok, you say you've removed everything from the desktop.  Are you limiting
them to one application?  What are they allowed to do?  The reason I'm
asking is if you want them to use only one app, like a web browser, it's
easy to set up to where when they close the web browser, it exits their X
session, and goes back to the X login prompt.  I have a bunch of
Linux-based Citrix terminals set up this way.  If you allow them to use
several apps, it get slightly more complicated.  KDE and Gnome do it
differently, so it will be helpful to know which you are using.

=========================
Scott Mace
Systems Administrator
Travelcenters of America
440-808-4318
mace.scott@tatravelcenters.com
=========================

"Denis Croombs" <denis@just-servers.co.uk>
Sent by: whitebox-users-admin@beau.org
08/03/2004 11:36 AM

"James Knowles" <jamesk@ifm-services.com>, <whitebox-users@beau.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [WBEL-users] Logout Icon

> >The users will not see ANY thing other than the desktop icons, (we have
> >removed the panels/menus) to make it simple for them.
> >

> That doesn't mean that you can't still slap the icon on the desktop.
Yes, but how do I do that !

Thanks

Denis

believed to be clean.