[WBEL-users] Missing GPG keys on updates

Jan-Albert van Ree javanree@vanree.net
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:35:22 +0200

On Friday 06 August 2004 17:08, William Hooper wrote:

> Vicki Reeves said:

> > I do have the GPG key but not instructions for how to sign a package
> > that has already gone out.

> "rpm --addsign PKGNAME" should do the trick (that is assuming all the GPG
> stuff is already set up for RPM).  Unless there is a major outcry to the
> contrary, though, I don't consider it too big of a deal.

Agreed, let's wait till John get's back, by then some packages might already
be obsoleted :D

> > Relax though, if we hit a major snag I can reach him by cell phone. I'd
> > just rather give him a fairly undisturbed and relaxing vacation if at all
> > possible.

> Definitely!

Hehe he sure deserved it! Still can't thank him enough for Whitebox.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree        | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions | http://www.vanree.net