[WBEL-users] Missing GPG keys on updates

Jesse j@lumiere.net
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

> > "rpm --addsign PKGNAME" should do the trick (that is assuming all the GPG
> > stuff is already set up for RPM).  Unless there is a major outcry to the
> > contrary, though, I don't consider it too big of a deal.
>
> Agreed, let's wait till John get's back, by then some packages might already
> be obsoleted :D

Given that it's just a matter off --addsign, I'd rather have them signed
now. It's not like any versions need to change. The only difference will
be that they install on all my systems without me having to go manually
resign them myself. :)

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>