[WBEL-users] Issues to yum / WBEL

Alex Tkachenko alex@ingrian.com
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:33:14 -0700

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 17:09, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:

> > > exclude=kernel* MIGHT have something to do with it......
> >
> > My bet - it has not.
>
> But it does ;) Uncomment this and it should work fine.
First of all - I don't have that line at all. Second - kernel-smp was
successfully upgraded, whereas to upgrade up kernel I had to clean the
old packages. Third - I've seen the warning from yum-arch 'ignoring the
older package' (or alike) regarding to the latest one. And the last -
how about php case I have mentioned?

Thanks,
Alex