[WBEL-users] About WB maintainers

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:41:56 -0400 (EDT)

Dan Geist said:
> I'm sorry, did I mention at any time forking the project?

"...developed a full-blown support system for the OS along with automatic build processes and notifications..."

The build process already exists (and is documented).  You are trying to reinvent the wheel.

> My intention would be to give John support through the userbase and
> potentially cross-pollinate a core group to assist with builds when the
> lead does things like, say, go on vacation. :)

Check the archives, this keeps coming up over and over.  It basically comes down to "John hasn't asked for help".  If you feel that you need to be more involved, you have other choices for rebuild projects that offer that.

--
William Hooper