[WBEL-users] About WB maintainers

Raimo Koski rk@raimokoski.com
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:25:08 +0300

William Hooper wrote:
> Dan Geist said:
>
>> I'm sorry, did I mention at any time forking the project?
>

> "...developed a full-blown support system for the OS along with
> automatic build processes and notifications..."
>
> The build process already exists (and is documented).  You are trying
>  to reinvent the wheel.

I think he meant the kind of system Lineox has had for a long time. New
errata packages are built automatically and email sent. The packages are
then signed manually and that generates automatically another email and
then a new set of Always Current Lineox Enterprise Linux disks is built.

Lineox is the only RHEL clone maker that has that kind of system. Now it
is even cluster enabled to make it faster.

--
Raimo Koski  http://www.lineox.com/  http://www.raimokoski.com/