[WBEL-users] About WB maintainers

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:24:54 -0500

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
> That should be more than enough insurance for the forseeable future IMHO. Just
> as long as John and you know that if help is needed, we're just an email
> away ;)

This list is a major factor in the success of WBEL.  Providing user
support, reporting problems, helping find solutions ... all of this is
vital and far beyond what the library could afford to provide.

I can very easily see that there is expertise here I can call on if I
need help and cannot reach John.  I'm sure that knowledge helps John
enjoy his vacation.  It sure helps me rest easier.

Thanks to everyone who is willing to share - the knowledge that is
shared on this list is amazing!

This is me:
Vicki Reeves          vickir@beau.org        http://www.beau.org/~vickir

This is where I work:
Beauregard Parish Library                        http://library.beau.org
205 South Washington Ave, DeRidder, LA 70634           (337)463-6217 x19
  The Library does not necessarily agree with everything I write :-D

Geek code 3.1:GIT d? s-:++ a? C++ L++$ W++ w-- Y+ b+ G e r+++

                              <><