[WBEL-users] About WB maintainers

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:47:57 -0400

Vicki Reeves wrote:

> This list is a major factor in the success of WBEL.  Providing user
> support, reporting problems, helping find solutions ... all of this is
> vital and far beyond what the library could afford to provide.
>
> I can very easily see that there is expertise here I can call on if I
> need help and cannot reach John.  I'm sure that knowledge helps John
> enjoy his vacation.  It sure helps me rest easier.
>
> Thanks to everyone who is willing to share - the knowledge that is
> shared on this list is amazing!

Hopefully, the 'library' will see this as "The Best Linux Course" taught
by any library in the nation. A great purpose for a library, and the
'powers that be' will see fit to support the project and the great
knowledge shared and never want to put any limits to its use of manpower
and bandwidth.

Thanks! I now have only one lone RH7.2 box due for a new OS. The rest
are all reliably running WBEL!

John Hinton