[WBEL-users] SSH Info

Graham Waring liverbird89@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:20:50 +1000

G'day all,

Yes, good call to temporarily enable telnet when changing the sshd_config if
you are not local to the box, I have done so in the past and it saved me a
trip back to the office.  Another trick I use in preference of that though
is to go in with webmin (via https of course) and restart the sshd daemon.

Cheers
Graham