[WBEL-users] Experience with IDE Raid-Controller

Graham Waring liverbird89@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:43:04 +1000

G'day all,

I have had success with a highpoint hpt370 on-board raid controller and I
installed RH 7.1 a couple of years ago thanks to this document:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/2/2001/12/4/10708
Heads up though, it is somewhat involved.  The guy that wrote the doco has
done a great job.  Hope it helps.
Graham