[WBEL-users] ssh, root, and remote backups

Carsten Boehlke cb@bo-mc.de
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:00:33 +0200

Hi.

Try to log in via ssh as a non-root user with the trusted key method (you
don't need a password) an then run your backup job with sudo

E.g. sudo -u username command

Put everything in a script and have fun:-)

Carsten.