[WBEL-users] FrontPage eGads!!!

Thomas E. Haynes haynest@mchsi.com
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:34:28 -0500

> -----Original Message-----
> From: whitebox-users-admin@beau.org [mailto:whitebox-users-admin@beau.org]
> On Behalf Of John Hinton
> Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:17 AM
> To: 'Whitebox Users'
> Subject: Re: [WBEL-users] FrontPage eGads!!!
>
> Cured!

[Haynes, Thomas]

John...

If you have any suggestions for the howto, I would really appreciate them. I
dodged the mod_mime and suEXEC issues by providing a httpd.conf. I have the
IE in there. I have never used MSN Messenger, so there had to be something
else going on with that one.

I am not sure what the xuser and xpass are, but the user and group for the
webserver are apache, and I have those in the prompts/responses. I have the
chmod 755 for the log file.

FPSE have worked pretty well for me on Apache 1.3 and 2.0. The users like
the interface, and I must say the Linux machines w/FPSE have seemed more
stable than the Windows/IIS machines. YMMV I guess.

Regards...   Tom