[WBEL-users] MON

Erik Williamson erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:57:01 -0600

Ugh - I think this has something to having the LANG environment variable
set.  I forget which module I was trying to build a while back - but it
was fixed by setting my LANG environment variable to an non-UTF value,
ie "C" - and all was well.

According to this: you can 'unset LANG' which works as well:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Programming_Languages/Perl/Q_20738527.html

Hope this helps!
e.