[WBEL-users] Software raid failures on bootup

Alex Tkachenko alex@ingrian.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:24:10 -0700

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 13:33, Erik Williamson wrote:
> So, I made two linear arrays instead, and they worked on bootup. is
> there a trick to doing a raid-10 ? I've had it working on the same
> machine when it was running RedHat 7.3... now I'm wondering what I've
> forgotten.

Maybe you need to update initrd image to include appropriate raid
modules? These modules should be included automatically if you configure
raid arrays during install, but it looks like you have added these
manually later, so you might need to manually update initrd.img as well.

Take care,
Alex