[WBEL-users] Software raid failures on bootup

Erik Williamson erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:33:35 -0600

So, I made two linear arrays instead, and they worked on bootup. is
there a trick to doing a raid-10 ? I've had it working on the same
machine when it was running RedHat 7.3... now I'm wondering what I've
forgotten.

Thanks -
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary