[WBEL-users] Yum Upgrades

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:16:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, david wrote:

> I can think of several reasons it didn't happen:
> a)  I don't use any of those packages, so no updates occurred
> b)  The "off the shelf" yum.conf doesn't include the right repositories
> c)  They haven't appeared at the configured repositories, but will shortly
> d)  Other?

Most were actually posted before I left for vacation but I ran out of time
to do the annoucements.  A couple, etherreal, mozilla and up2date were
posted today but probably have not had time to make it to the mirrors.

So if you have been running up2date or yum on a regular basis it is
probably a combination of c and d (other: already have em).

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!